Win a Faber-Castell Art Supplies Hamper!
Special thanks to Faber-Castell for the donation
- Upload your ‘Teddy Bear Check Up’ photo to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Use the hashtag #teddycheckup
- Like Helium Arts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Helium Arts (Company number: 486621, CHY number: 19236) whose registered office is at Top Floor, 28 Pearse Street, Mullingar, Westmeath.
- Employees of Helium Arts or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter into this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter:
a) Upload a photo taken at one of the ‘Teddy Bear Check Up’ events on 28th or 29th April, 2017 to one of the following: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
b) Use the hashtag #teddycheckup in the post of the photo.
c) Follow Helium Arts on one of the following: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Closing date for the entry will be Friday, 12th May 2017 at midnight. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Only photos of the ‘Teddy Bear Check Up’ event with the hashtag #teddycheckup will be evaluated as competition entries.
- There is one winners of the competition. The prize for is a Faber-Castell Art Supplies Hamper.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of an emergency.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen randomly by random.org. This competition is solely on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. No entries from other social media channels will be accepted as valid entries.
- The winner will be notified by Friday, 19th May at midnight by a post from the Helium Arts Facebook page, Twitter page, and/or Instagram account with a request for the winner to email Helium Arts. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected through email. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and Facebook name, Twitter handle, or Instagram name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You are providing your information to Helium Arts and not to any other party.