EVENTS & MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Helium Arts is Ireland’s children’s arts and health charity. We support children facing a life of illness to let their creativity shine! Through the kindness of our supporters, including volunteers and interns, Helium’s creative projects provide much-needed distraction and relief from the loneliness and sadness caused by illness.
Here’s a short video telling the story of our organisation and the children we work with: http://bit.ly/1MTbxaw
Helium Arts is seeking a Marketing and Events intern who will work with the organisation’s core team to develop the Helium Arts brand and increase its public profile. The intern will be mentored by the Helium Arts Fundraising & Development Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to be apart of a small team where the right candidate will be supported to make an important contribution to the growth of Helium Arts work with sick children across Ireland.
Location: Dublin 1
Hours required per week: 16 hours per week
This is an unpaid internship. Expenses are covered where previously agreed.
- Support the coordination of public events
- Support the administration of marketing & fundraising campaigns, such as the Christmas campaign
- Support the upkeep and content creation for social media platforms and newsletter marketing
- Provide general administrative support to the Fundraising & Development Coordinator
- Strong communication skills, with ability to develop written content for marketing purposes
- Independent minded and well-organised
- An outgoing and passionate personality with ability to work well with others
- Initiative, enthusiasm and a problem-solving approach to new challenges
- Strong computer skills and comfortable learning new programmes, such as CRM systems, websites and email marketing tools
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interest in how the arts and creativity can positively support children living with illness
Please apply in writing with cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com by Monday April 23rd, 5pm.