The Governance Code is a Code of Practice for Good Governance of Community, Voluntary and Charitable Organisations in Ireland.
Governance refers to how an organisation is run, directed and controlled. Good governance means an organisation will design and put in place policies and procedures that will make sure the organisation runs effectively.
The Governance Code is based on five main principles each with three sub-principles. For each principle there are recommended guidelines and actions on how to put that principle in place for your organisation.
Helium Arts signed up to the Governance Code: Principles of Good Governance in September 2014
With signed statement here: Helium Governance Code – Signed Principles Sheet
Our Annual Reports and Audited Accounts are available below:
Commitment to Standards in Fundraising Practice
Helium Arts is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising
The statement exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public.
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
- Helium Arts reports on our fundraising activities are available in our most recent Audited Accounts and Annual Report available here:
- We at Helium Arts have considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out. Where we have not complied with the Statement we have provided an explanation in our Fundraising Compliance Statement
- We welcome your feedback on our performance via the contact information provided below.
- See our Feedback and Complaints Procedure in our Fundraising Compliance Statement.
T: +353 44 93 96 960